Sunday, November 14, 2010

What are the best paths towards a career in the clandestine area of the Central Intelligence Agency?

I'm 20 years old. I had an entry level dischanrge from the Marines. I'm a world traveler and have been to four countries. I speak some german, but not fluent. I'm a freshman in college and I'm unsure which jobs and classes I should focus on. I would like to major in a language, but how far would that get me in the CIA? Should I re-enlist, stick with college, or join ROTC?What are the best paths towards a career in the clandestine area of the Central Intelligence Agency?
Apply directly with the CIA. They have recruiting for field or intel or admin officers. Recommend finishing college first though.What are the best paths towards a career in the clandestine area of the Central Intelligence Agency?
Get yourself a good college degree! People should be able to speak more than just their own language well. Do some civic good deeds and help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment