Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rate this Joke please....I liked it?

TALKING DOG FOR SALE

A guy is driving around Tennessee, and he sees a sign in front of a

house: ';Talking Dog For Sale.';

He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the

backyard.

The prospective buyer goes into the backyard and sees a Labrador

Retriever sitting there. ';You talk?'; he asks.

';Why, yes, I do,'; replies the Lab.

';So, what's your story?';

The Lab looks up and says, ';Well, I discovered that I could talk

When I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting

from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world

leaders. I mean, let's be honest-no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable assets for eight years running.'; ';But, all that jetting around really tired me out. Plus, I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport doing some undercover security work.

I did, in fact, uncover some incredible dealings and was awarded

numerous medals. I then got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.';

The guy is utterly amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner how

much he is asking for the dog.

';Um, ten dollars, I guess,'; the guy says.

';Ten dollars? Really? Why, this dog is amazing. Why on earth are

you selling him so cheap?';

';Because he's a liar. He never did any of that ****!';Rate this Joke please....I liked it?
lol great joke loll... id give it a thumbs ^ lol take careRate this Joke please....I liked it?
Hey thx for picking me for best answer.... now i know who to pick for mine lol take care and hagd (have a good day) bye.

Report Abuse


2 thumbs up
It's ok. 1-10 I give it a 4.
too much to read
i cant read. but if i could, i wouldnt read all that for a joke. sorry. :(
the story was good, but the ending was dissapointing.
that's cute!
Too long...
HAHAHA
That's very good! I give it a ten!
I like it. Very good.
its ok, but its too long for so little payoff
Excellent joke.





he shoots...he scores 2 points
I like it! hahaha.

Was the **** at the end really necessary? Take that out. Plus it's a bit too long. I've heard similar jokes before. That was good.



That's my kind of humor! :D
So what if he never did any of that?

he can still talk.

i don't get it.
I give it a 7 that was pretty funny
Nice :)
Cute, on a scale of 1-10 I would say a 5.
Ah yes hysterical indeed. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it an 8
Funny, not THAT funny, I give it a 7 out of 10. But it kept me reading to the end, I guess that shows something (I don't read much).
I told this joke to my dog and he said he had already heard it.
1/10

tall jokes are the worst, it's like a story and in the end you don't feel like laughing -even if it was funny-
4 stars..I liked it to!
lol
8. very good and clean, I like it too.
i honestly give it close to a 10..i chuckled after i read it..and thats the point of a joke
umm.. no i didn't really like it..
u are right, it is cute.
very funny
I chuckled. Not heartily or anything, just a little bit.
i'd give it a 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment