Sunday, November 14, 2010

ICE,DEA special agent (1811) requirements.?

for DEA or ICE how does this sound, do u think i can get in?



BA in criminal justice

fluent in spanish

but no previous LE experience

also my uncle worked for the CIA for 20+ years with a top secret security clearance, but that wouldn't effect me i don't think



think i can get in to the ICE,DEA or another FEDERAL agency? ICE or DEA 1811 is my dream job, but i just mostly wanna be a fed, any info would be great thanksICE,DEA special agent (1811) requirements.?
I'd love to work for ICE, we need to thin out the illegals! Good luck to you!ICE,DEA special agent (1811) requirements.?
Wow that's pretty sweet. I was told by an FBI agent that federal agencies don't like CJ degrees as much though, they prefer a degree out of 5 they have listed on their sites (like accounting and such).

The fact that you are fluent in Spanish is an extremely good thing. If I were you I'd try to work for a local PD for a few years and then go for DEA or ICE, they really, really like local police experience according to that FBI agent I know.

Good luck.
simple, go online and apply. just like any other job.

No comments:

Post a Comment