Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can Your College help you get a internship/ job at CIA ?

I am only 17, but this is what I want to do and be. I am extremly athletic(Play 5 sports) and have a 3.2 in my junoir year with 200+ community service hours, marathon runner. I want to go to colleges in the northeast and the schools I am looking at are big with thier co-op. I want to be a PHD pychologist with the CIA. I have a clean background and have never done drugs. I have a tough personality and always think about the greater good and I have a this 6th sence where I can tell when someone is lying or decitful . What should I minor in to get this job. Can my counciler set me up with the CIA while I complete my years at school getting a doctors? Should I start to contact them? Will my counciller help? Should I minor in foriegn languges, inter realations, political science, crimology? WHERE SHOULD I BEGIN as a high school student? How can I get where I want to get.Can Your College help you get a internship/ job at CIA ?
You should begin here at the CIA.gov Website. The link below provides you with lots of information about opportunities for students with the CIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment