Sunday, November 14, 2010

My boss recently gave me the roles of super mario. What do you think, how should I handle this?

I come to work on friday and without notice there are all of these goombas, and other characters on the super mario games I can't remember the name of. I shot firepower at all of those bad boys without even thinking about it, and by the time all of the ones on that floor died I was like, Whoa man.



I try and use the elevator and the sign says ';Use pipe'; so I look to the corner and there's this green pipe which I had to travel down. So I get downstairs through a pipe and my boss is standing there with this big grin on his face, explaining that every day will be like this at work.



At the end of the conversation I look behind me and there's this turtle like creature who launches a boomerang at me. I jump up and stomp his head and he disappears. My boss is such a jerk, this couldn't be legal. My safety is right on the line, although I do have ';3 lives'; at work and I will literally die if I lose all of them. any suggestions would be helpful.



My boss says he will explain the purpose later, it's ';top secret';. But it's just a stupid office job it's not like I work for the CIA or anything fancy!!!My boss recently gave me the roles of super mario. What do you think, how should I handle this?
Im not reading all that. Eat the mushroom and get BIG.My boss recently gave me the roles of super mario. What do you think, how should I handle this?
Damn, I wish I had your job!
You've got to kill the boss in every level, so kill your boss. It's the only way to get by in life, and it's not like he couldn't have prevented this.

No comments:

Post a Comment