Friday, November 19, 2010

Does The Army Have Any Bad-A$$ High Speed Stuff Beside SF and Rangers?

I'm really starting to have an interest in joining the CIA after I get out of the Army so I'm wonder what would be a good launching pad to that kind of career. Right now I'm leaning towards the linguist/cryptologist route, but I want to know if there are any other jobs in intelligence or clandestine operations that would also be suitable. SF and Rangers are fine and good, but they also require lengthy contract extensions with the Army. Basically what I'm looking to do is switch to an MOS that would be good preparation for the CIA in a couple of months, serve my time, and get out as soon as possible. How can I accomplish this?



Thanks so much for your help.Does The Army Have Any Bad-A$$ High Speed Stuff Beside SF and Rangers?
Well spend 7 years or more in the military, and that is considered a degree (4 yr degree equivalent). But you must have a special skill on the side. Do you want some cheese with your whine about that ';They required lengthier contracts w/ the army'; thing? Man, cuase what im saying is what you need. Dont be a nerd.

If you graduated ';*** laude'; from a university with either masters or PH.D. they'd neglibly think about taking you in. I dont think anyone on here will really know. Your best bet is to go privately, like learn Tae Kwon Do in the WTC program, and become like a 15th - 17th degree woky. (?or cookie)? Whatever, do it.Does The Army Have Any Bad-A$$ High Speed Stuff Beside SF and Rangers?
MI i guess since military intelligence would have you steppin in that direction, maybe your battalions S2 or a LRSS unit which falls under MI anyway or maybe CID.
JAG

Airborne is the way to go though.

No comments:

Post a Comment