Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What did YOU want to be when you grew up?

When you were younger? Or even now still?



When I was 2 I wanted to be a witch, and note it was the wicked witch of the west type and not the ones affiliated with the religion. At 3 I wanted to be a pirate ship captain or a stegosaurus, or maybe it was the two combined. I wanted to be demon queen of all the vampires at 4, and at 5 I more realistically just wanted to be a paranormal investigator just so I could talk to ghosts, and the skeleton I had as an imaginary friend named Lucy. Later at 6 I got into watching the morning news stories on recent murders, and serial killers. I decided instead of a paranormal investigator I'd be a forensic pathologist or a detective specializing in sociopaths. When I turned 7 I saw my first funeral and decided I wanted to be like the tall quiet old man dressed in black who drove the dead body in the casket to the service. I asked my dad about formaldehyde, and was from then on enthralled with the idea of being an embalmer or a mortician. At 9 I found out how much a I loved writing, and art and therefore of course I wanted to have a job in both of those fields. I've gone through phases of wanting to be a wolf refuge worker, a snake breeder, a photographer, an archaeologist, an egyptologist, an astro-physicist just because they sounded smart, and I wanted to be librarian, but a librarian vigilante who fought crime on the side... or at least one that could secretly be a CIA agent. There were also spritz of desiring to be a modern nomad (come to think of it... I still plan on being one...), a hobo, a hermit, an asylum employee, a psychologist, an artistically inclined architect, and your typically charming mad yet genius scientist who would of course discover time traveling or how to turn bunnies into chocolate. To this day all these many years later (I'm 16) I still haven't dispersed a lot of these aspirations. Who knows? Maybe I'll try them all...What did YOU want to be when you grew up?
A policeman. For pretty much my whole child life. Im working on it now.What did YOU want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a mad scientist...in fact I still do. Actually there is a whole potpouri of things I wanna do so I'll just settle as an independant scholar of sorts and probably get involved with a few odd jobs.
when i was young i wanted to be an artist or doctor or dentist, and mainly a teacher because that's all I really knew of. Now I want to be a psychologist.
First I wanted to be a vet then a Stripper/dancer then a Marine biologist then A fashion person.



Now I want to work on a boat or be A movie director......I was weird when I was little.
a doctor because i can cure people,its depent on me what i want...
Interesting wishes. I first wanted to be a steam locomotive engineer. Choof Choof.
Good Human with great moral values.



Help the poor.
è°‹ let it the flow :)
An economist.
I wanted to be an Astronaut.
Wow that's long!



A millionaire playboy!
ok, when i was little i wanted to be an artist, then an actress but now im too shy, i wanted to be a boom mic operator recently because my school made a short film and i was the boom mic operator and it was amazing with the headphones on i had to share sometimes with my friend but it was amazing. now i want to be a famous musician and play the electric guitar or electric bass. my brother is also doing music in uni and i have found an interest ever since i got guitar hero i cant live without music. i borrow my brothers bass and play along to it with poker face and im pretty good i hope to get my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment