Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How many times have you read this joke.....Talking Dog For Sale...?

A guy is driving a long a country road and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: ';Talking Dog For Sale.';



He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the back yard.



The guy goes into the back yard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there. ';You talk?'; he asks.';



Yep,'; the Lab replies.



After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says ';So, what's your story?



';The Lab looks up and says, ';Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young.

I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eaves- dropping.

I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running.';



';But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down .



I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.



'; I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.';



The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.



';Ten dollars,'; is the reply.



The guy says ';Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?';



';Because he's a liar';, replied the owner.



';He never did any of that stuff';How many times have you read this joke.....Talking Dog For Sale...?
I love that joke.How many times have you read this joke.....Talking Dog For Sale...?
An oldie but a goodie!
Never heard that one =]
LOL. Took me a few seconds to get it though. :P
lol very good =D
I don't understand????
This was my first :D
lol. smart dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment