Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A True Nightmare, what does it mean?

Just this past night I had a really weird and I guess scary dream. I will tell it as I remember then add some comments.



First, for some reason or another, my dad worked in the Statue of Liberty and it was a prison and he was a custodian. Then he was telling me about how there was a evacuation plan for people I guess around there in case of an emergency like a power station going down, and they would all go to the same spot. I told him ';If there was a terrorist attack and they attacked the power station (I think that's what it was), and then that meant everybody had to go to the same place and what if a terrorist attacks there too. And my dad said that they don't have the resources to pull off two consecutive attacks at once';. And as if ';a matter of fact';-ly I see two commercial planes flying over the water and they are headed for the power station and the emergency area. Then I see that the plane headed for the emergency area crashes into the water for some reason, but the one headed for the power station hits its target. I then run home and go to my family and while I'm talking with them I ask for the date and I think it was march 22 or something like that. But for some reason the time was 3:00 when I read it but I didn't go to school yet and it wasn't morning.And I finally remember saying that someone in the CIA made a big g#d d#mn mistake.



The whole setting of this story doesn't make any sense because I live in Illinois, near Chicago. And my dad is a custodian, but at my school. Also I was playing Call of Duty 4 the night before on campaign so maybe it was just parts of that that made a different image in my head (there's a level where the Marines are attacking a city in the Middle east and the are there to capture a ';Saddam Hussein'; type character, but they don't get him and he sets off a nuclear device which kills everybody in the city).

Thoughts?

P.S. No I am not a conspiracy nut that thinks 9/11 was an inside job or something like that so please don't accuse me of just being that.A True Nightmare, what does it mean?
Dreams are normal, but can be scary. Sometimes they make no sense at all. I'm going thru menopause and my dreams are not only vivid, but surreal. I've shot four people already for breaking into my home. It's odd when you know exactly where the shells are for your shotgun in your dreams. The funny part was that I know all the people I killed. Too bad that one died in my office. I still stare at the floor occasionally.



Dreams are a natural way of making your body rejuvenate so you sleep better. Yes, we sleep better in REM sleep. Most dreams don't even last for a minute or so. I know it seems like forever, but it's your mind ridding you of all external problems so you can wake up fresh and ';renewed';.

No comments:

Post a Comment