Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How much would you pay for this dog?(Joke)?

This guy sees a sign in front of a house ';Talking Dog for Sale.'; He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the back yard. The guy goes into the back yard and sees a mutt sitting there.



';You talk?'; he asks.



';Yep,'; the mutt replies.



';So, what's your story?';



The mutt looks up and says, ';Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, cause no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running.



';The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.';



The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog. The owner says ';Ten dollars.';



The guy says he'll buy him, but asks the owner, ';This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him for $10?';



The owner replies, ';He's such a liar.';How much would you pay for this dog?(Joke)?
Hi Wayne,

Hehehehehehehehe..Didn't see that one coming..Great Dog Joke..You made me laugh..A Star heading your way..Lol..

Your Friend,

poppy1How much would you pay for this dog?(Joke)?
one thing wonderful than a lying talking dog .. is another lying talking dog !
LOL ~ I have one saved in my favourites ~ hope I don't forward it lol :)
LOL! That's a funny one! Thanks for posting, and $10 is a bargain. = )
Very good, gets a star.....!!
That's a funny one
if lifes taught me anything its that; you can never trust a talking dog
I'm getting a new dog today....I still have Pup but this dog I saw out side a friends house just sitting around tired up every one walked around him and I didn't see one person there pet him or even notice the poor thing in till he barked and this girl came out and kicked him and told him to shut up!!!.I almost called the law on her but I told he that I was coming to bring him home as of today and she said be my guest...So Rocky has a new home where he will be loved!

I just am not so sure how my other dog will feel about this...He will just have to learn how to share!!!
  • remove a cyst
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment