Sunday, November 14, 2010

What are the best Army Linguist related jobs?

I was looking into the linguist and intelligence jobs in the army. I was wondering which is a good job out of the military with agencys like the CIA. Also I was wondering how much combat the specific MOS's see if deployed say in AFG. The last thing I want to be doing is rolling around in HMMW. I almost have my AA degree and want to eventually become an officer but want to go enlisted first for the pay, travel, etc. I got a 78 on my asvab and 80/90's in each subfield. If you know people in a certain job pertaining to linguist/intel and how they feel about it please post up, thanks.What are the best Army Linguist related jobs?
You can enlist as an interrogator. I know a Lt. Colonel who went enlisted first as an Arabic-Iraqi interrogator then went to college, went through the ROTC program at his college, then branched Military Intelligence upon commissioning. If you want a job with the CIA/FBI/NSA etc. then that would be a great route to go.What are the best Army Linguist related jobs?
If you don't want to go rolling around in a gun truck then maybe you should think of a different job. Everyone in the military is trained in infantry tactics, just in case. If it was me, and it was that ';just in case'; moment, I sure wouldn't want you on by my side.
  • laid off of work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment