Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bertrand Theater?

“Interruption “



Bertrand Mpigabahizi and Halie Lions

Theater 1 B3

5-19-08





Characters 1 : Amar A– 30 years old – Assassin and spy for the CIA . ( Ethiopian )



Character 2 : Natalia V – 24 years old – Assassin and spy for the Russian Mafia

( Russian )



Setting : 11 : 15 – Nov 21 ( late fall ) – 1990 – St. Petersburg , Russia - iin a filthy , vile , and trashed hostel room on the 3rd floor.







Amar kicks the door open from DL with his gun drawn out…..he the ENTERS THE ROOM very slowly .



Amar XRC ABOVE TABLE , he has already put away his gun locking it back to his belt , but at the same time he rushs his finger and moves it across the table .



Amar : I swear……sometimes I think I do not get enough money for this….every mission they promise me a decent room in a decent hotel but noooooooo……I get a rat infested crack house in the middle of the dirtiest city in Russia .



He SITS DOWN ON A CHAIR RC , but before he can do anything else he tries to get comfortable , he the DIALS THE PHONE .



Amar :……. Demetrius………you low life , son of a ……….no don’t play that game with me D ….you know what it’s pretty mush my fault I wonder why I always listen to you in the first place ………it happens all the time , again and again…..what….well first off you promise to get me a decent hotel with room service and a gym …oh yeah don’t let me forget a steam room …..but instead get me the exact opposite ….not that bad…..man , the roof looks like it’s about to fall out , you cant even see through the windows , there’s chipped paint every where , and oh my gosh don’t let me forget about this smell…man it smells like your mom ….man you know it to . hahahaha….hey D wait a second …hey man I’ll call you back in a minute , something’s going on down stairs ….don’t worry about me man I got this , you know I do…..yeah I can take care of my self …alright ….see you later .



Amar RISES and the XDR to the window before he OPENS THE WINDOW he tries to see through it but he can’t …he waits there for a second for anything to happen…….all he can here is a Russian woman’s voice .



Amar :…..No….it can’t be



There’s a knock at the door and he CROSSES XDL to OPEN THE DOOR . He looks in the key hole and sighs and then he opens the door . Natalia V walks in the door with a great presence and allure . Amar CLOSES THE DOOR DL .



Amar : What are you doing here…..what in the world is Natalia Voinovich



THEY SHARE A ? POSITION



Natalia :Ohhhhhh. ……..Amar what a pleasant surprise….didn’t even notice you there…see you lost some wait I can see …..ohh and by the way how’s your mother .



Amar : Ohh well thanks I did try to keep my self you know fit and about my mother well she’s actually doing well actually and did I tell you she’s off her pills and lost about 45 pounds…45…I’m so proud of her…you know you should visit sometimes …she really got to like you know when me and you where….



Natalia :Uhhhhhhhhh



Amar : oh you sneaky little…you always do this to be, your always trying to mess me up, all the time your nothing but a seducer



Natalia : Seducer…are you serious why would I try to seduce a boy….a 25 year old boy who still lives with his MOTHER ….i don’t know what I saw in you in the first place come on your one of the most immature people I’ve ever met….you take things so serious COME ON



XLC SITS IN CHAIRS, with Amar leading



Amar : I do not live with my mother…… I ‘m just renting one of my mother’s room ….that doesn’t really mean I’m living with my mom , it’s totally different…..and thank you I’m a grown man with body hair to prove it baby…..your your just a lady , a woman , a girl , a female….. I don’t even know why the CSI even allows you to be part of the Spy’s court…if you haven’t noticed this is a M-A-N’s job theirs no place for women .



Before Natalia RISES she SLAPS him in his face , and the XDR TO WINDOW . she then CLOSES THE WINDOW .



Natalia : You know you better watch you mouth sometimes , you would’nt want to be taken cared off…….and who said I still worked with the CSI you know you better get your information correct sometimes .



XRC ABOVE CHAIR and SITS ON CHAIR , AND PICKS UP THE PHONE



Amar : What do you mean you don’t work with the CSI no more , your Natalia V …….your the bosses daughter…..you have to work with them .



Natalia starts TALKING ON THE PHONE .



Natalia : ( Russian dialect )



Amar rises , XRC above chair



Amar : So you switched sides huh …….you really switched sides…so what made you join



Natalia XLC above chair



Natalia : What ever are you talking about Amar ……joining ….joining what



Amar : I learned the Russian code of Honor last spring Natalia in Moscow …..you speak the mafia’s code ….you can’t lie about that……..i know you joined the Russian Mafia ……who this must really be a shame to boss his own daughter turned against…what a wound…….hahahaha you know I always thought you where messes up but I never really thought you where a traitor .



Natalia : SHUT UP……SHUT UP…..SHUT UP….you don’t know nothing about me OK….you don’t nothing about who I really I’m and don’t you dare call me a traitor because I’m not , I’m not…….the only reason I joined….the only reason is nothing of your business



Amar : Get out……….your nothing but a traitor



Natalia : Nooooooooo……. Ok I joined because I had to I had avenge my mother …..and the Mafia was there to help…they wanted Marcus dead and so did I and so well I took the opportunity ……Marcus Peticova killed my mother to make a statement so I’m going to kill him to make mine……I would rather have the devil himself as ruler of the Mafia then to see Marcus hold the title as king ……..i promise you Amar I’m going to kill him and anybody who tries to get in my way ……ohhhhhhhh……..and in the end I know my father wants this….i know he does .



Amar : Natalia …I’m sorry , but your already to late



Amar WRITES SOMETHING ON THE TABLE



Amar : Here



Natalia SITS ON CHAIR LC , and TAKESTHE NOTE AND READS IT



Amar XLC , AND SITS IN CHAIR



Natalia : He’s dead….Marcus is dead



Amar : Yeah….he was assassinated here two days ago a block away from here



Natalia : But no he can’t be…they told me he was coming back today from Italy …this is all wrong



Amar ; The CIA fed them lies Natalia …they know you guys were going to eat it



Natalia : …………Who killed him then , who killed Marcus



Amar : …………….



Natalia : It was you ……you killed Marcus



Amar : Yes



Natalia : You took him away from me ….he was mine , mine , you here…..wait then why are you still here then



Amar : I needed a vacation a good one ……and maybe I could still have one



Natalia RISES , and is HEADING TOWARD THE DOOR , Amar also RISES AND XDL



Amar : Hold up Natalia…..don’t get mad at me …I didn’t know you would



Natalia : Good bye Amar……I hope I never see you again…but it’s not your fault I should be happy but surprisingly I’m not …I should have killed him…not you .



Natalia EXITS THE DOOR



Amar : Natalia…Natalia come back



Amar CLOSES THE DOOR AND LOCKS IT



He WALKS TOWARD THE WINDOW AND LOOKS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AND SIGHS





THE ENDBertrand Theater?
.....Bertrand Theater?
hummm..... really.... that was soooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment