Sunday, November 14, 2010

Batchlorett and grooms gift questions?

i have two questions about two different subjects.



first off would be my batchlorett party, my friend cali who is my MOH is the one planning it but she runs everything by me because well i don't want the traditional batchlorett party with the stripper and all that stuff.



so she ran by me the idea of the great wolf lodge, it's a huge indoor water park that has a huge hotel attached. i though that would be a great idea since a couple people coming are going to be underage.



well yesterday i was staying the night at my grandparents (for work) and grandma was telling me how my cousin cassy who is my one underage bridesmaids is completely walking all over my grandparents and frankly she is turning out just like her mother, an over spoiled little ***** that demands to be the center of attention all the time. and now from what i understand she is a twilight freak. that is all she talks about and i know that if she goes off on one of her tangents about how sexy edward is all my girls will kill her including me who is an avid hater.



what should i do? should i just not tell her about the batchlorett or lie saying it is for 21+ only. i really don't want my one fun party ruined by her selfish habits and constant chatter about a abusive pedophile.





my next question is i think i figured out what i am finaly going to get my Fiance for his wedding gift. but i am wondering if this is a little too much for a wedding gift.



i work security now for the local state gun show and at the gun show we have an author there of a book called ';litefoot'; who was a CIA sniper during the Vietnam war. he wrote the book on what happaned during his days as a sniper which used to be compleatly top secret.



well during his off time from promoting his book (which sells like hotcakes) he teachers FBI and S.W.A.T snipers and also privet people who want to learn to be a sniper.



my fiance is going into the Army right after our wedding and his dream job is to become a sniper so i saw this as a golden opertunity.



the only thing i am worried about is that it's a 3 day course (you can do as many as you want he just recomends the 3 days because then you learn almost all of it but it runs $500 a day. so even though he would love it will it be to expensiveBatchlorett and grooms gift questions?
1st question. If she is a BM maybe shell find out that this was not an 21+ party. Then your probably going to be in another tricky situation... So just think about that. Maybe make all the other BMs promise not to tell her-- but she could find out from someone else??



2. Planning a wedding can be stressful budget wise so if your having trouble comming up with the cash for this gift (because it is soo expensive) you should give him something else. But if money is not the problem and your FH would love it then go for it.



I hope I helped!Batchlorett and grooms gift questions?
waaaaaaaay too long...can't be bothered reading it
grow up. tell her about it. don't lie to her because she annoys you. be an adult and deal with her. she's family.
first ? yes I think you should invite her just have your MOH do the ';hard work'; by telling her ';let's act like adults today and make you that (the bride/you) has a great time tonight! If you think things are getting how out hand then have other calm it down! I am sure you wont be just focusing on her that night tho!



second ? I think that it is something that he will like but will he be rushed can it be pushed back until after the army? I think that the price tag is a lil much but that is just me...we already have a tight budget!



What ever you do! HAVE FUN!!!!! and CONGRATS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment