Friday, November 19, 2010

Does The Army Have Any Bad-A$$ High Speed Stuff Beside SF and Rangers?

I'm really starting to have an interest in joining the CIA after I get out of the Army so I'm wonder what would be a good launching pad to that kind of career. Right now I'm leaning towards the linguist/cryptologist route, but I want to know if there are any other jobs in intelligence or clandestine operations that would also be suitable. SF and Rangers are fine and good, but they also require lengthy contract extensions with the Army. Basically what I'm looking to do is switch to an MOS that would be good preparation for the CIA in a couple of months, serve my time, and get out as soon as possible. How can I accomplish this?



Thanks so much for your help.Does The Army Have Any Bad-A$$ High Speed Stuff Beside SF and Rangers?
1. CIA require degress.

2. Be proficient in foreign languages.(Arabic and Farsi is hot right now)

3. Not be in debt.



Also I don't think you should join CIA. You come off as one of those type of people who just want to do something for the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment