Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How would you deal with something like this?

ok so I went on my brothers facebook page and put down to him only jokeing...I put


';So do you friends know your not jewish? Or did I just out you? lmao'; That's all I put just kidding around and then my dad went on and put this.





';what ever gina your not a babtist just because you go to a babtist church and it's not my fault you and you brother will not go to temple with me. I don't know why your so against it. thats' your roots weather you like it or not you can never be a goy. Did you notice that I don't really care where you go Just have a strong relationship with G_D... See More, Like my grandma said it dosn't matter where you go but some times you have to change things in your mind to make others happy like your mother having to have you be babtized what forthat is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard and I wasn't going to allow it but grandma said humor their mother so I did... call me you got my # and no you din't out me and why you feel the need to out me is beyond me, now get a job so you can stop getting money frome and every body else, sorry dear your looks won't carrie you for ever. LOVE YA';





Then I put this


';Im sorry but I'm not a jew...ok? We are all not Jewish...really. If my whole life I went to a baptist church and have leaned that way...then yes that makes me baptist. Sorry but it is a matter of studying the religion not just saying that your something...and plus no one can **** with my own beliefs. I mean really that is like a mexican who was ... See Moreborn in America saying he's not an american...he's mexican...u c what I'm getting at here? We were all brought up baptist....never once do I remember any of our family being jewish...I'm just not buying it!';





then he puts this


';gina what are you talking about??? I've went to a babtist church with you once in your life and that was when we wen't to a funeral in 2004. If you want to be babtist go for it but show me some fruit, not to mention you don't even have any blood relatives that are babtist and I do believe your mom is catholic, so go with catholic and I will go with Jewish


does that bring back memories? you and your mother din't even have the decency to let me spend time with the woman that ment somuch to me before she died and you din't even let her have peace in the last years of her life your brother will attest to that, you were a little ****, leave your brother alone. and stop saying you love people when you ... See Moreonly use them to get money, every time someone dies you get like this, maybe because you feel guilty, I don't know but I would say that you are mean sometimes do you not think that people don't remember the hell you and your mother put me through, why do you think anthony and I were the only heirs for tom and for ruth, do you not think some one in the CIA knows whats going on in a persons life when they are a potential heir or what about the detective that came to me and said if I were smart I would not associate with your momm anthony was there he heard it, people have told me to let you go cause you have your moms mean spirit but I keep on loving you anyway not to mention, look at you brother look at what he has gone through because of a mean spirited woman, I mean really where do you or people think you can treat people like that, so when you think I favor anthony think again he is just a lot nicer than you, I will always love you though';





Then this was my final statement to him


';Gene,


You not my father. I don't like who you are and I'm sick of you making me out to be some one I'm not. I'm a mean person? Look at what you have put me through. Please...do you know where you daughter was last year on her birthday? She was out buying a homeless lady dinner. I am not evil and I'm not mean. You've done so many shitty, mean, ... See Morehurtfull things to me such as trashing me on here...Come on dad keep taking your low blows....I can't belive I even started talking to you again. You lie about me to any one that will listen. I know your true colors...your such a good liar that maybe some people can't see how fake you are...but I see you for what you are and I can't stand you anymore. Someday when I am a mother I will die knowing I never put my daughter down on Facebook for attention. If saying these things to you make me a bad or mean person...then so be it. I'm done. You are one of the most verbally abusive person I know. I've been doing great ever sines the day you got out of my life. You made my life hell...Is anything I do going to be good enough? Are you ever just going to accept me for who I am? You haven't talked to me because I don't want to talk to you...because well look at how you have always treated me. The mean put downs for no reason...like grabbing my belly and saying whoa Gina your getting fat!....the LIES!!! Lies like we are Jewish...I'm sorry buy my childhood memories have Anthony and I in Sunday school together...why can't you just accept that? Why do you go out of you wayHow would you deal with something like this?
sigh... Im going to go dig a hole in the backyard now and lie down in it. Hopefully the end comes soon.How would you deal with something like this?
bad facebook bad


ummm... do u have alot of trusty friends cause ya might need em
i'm sorry for you. your dad is stupid. being born by someone doesn't make you a certain religion. you shouldn't be a religion because you were born into it. you should be in the religion because it is the right thing to do. He doesn't understand that and probably never will. i'm really sorry. there is nothing you can do. why don't you learn logic so that you can destroy any argument he sends your way. he has so many flaws and a man like that is sure to believe everything based solely on circular reasoning. anyways good luck. if you would like to talk more about it here is my email address tatripp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment